Applying for the supervised access program is simple. Just make a referral.
We receive self-referrals or third-party referrals (i.e., lawyers, CAS, etc). All referrals are accepted on a first come, first serve basis. If space is not available, you will be placed on a waiting list and contacted as soon as space does become available.
To make a referral, contact our program at: (905) 743-0038 or fill out our referral form below.
When making a referral, please be prepared to provide the following:
- Contact numbers for both parties (custodial and non-custodial parents), which are required for booking intake interviews.
Custody and Access Documentation List
- A copy of the current court order which specifies the terms and conditions of custody and access (times, dates, and frequency of the visits), if applicable.
- A copy of any completed custody and access assessments.
- Copies of affidavits (from court files representing both parties) in relation to custody and access.
- A copy of agreements with CAS or letters outlining the results of their investigation, if applicable.
- A copy of the probation order, peace bond, bail condition and/or restraining order, if applicable.
Conditions for acceptance into the program
- Each referral is subject to acceptance by the program
- Each party must attend an intake interview to determine suitability
- An administration fee is required at the intake interview for each party
- We reserve the right to restrict or limit program use
READY TO MAKE A REFERRAL?